JOIN OUR TEAM
We are only as good as our team! Interested in joining us? Read on.
London Health Center has excelled at establishing a brand name in the health care sector, aiming to be a modern, pioneering provider of healthcare services.
If you're up to a challenge, have the skills and want to work with a growing name in the healthcare market then this is the position for you! Fill in the form from this link
Any available positions will be listed below, please use the like above to make an application.
*Please note you will need to have your CV ready for upload and ideally a photograph of yourself. You will need to log in through a google account in order to complete the form.
Provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the center. Use x-rays, ultrasound and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients and is responsible for interpreting the images and diagnosing illnesses and injuries.
11 Apr 2023
Reports to: Diagnostics Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Use x-rays, ultrasound, and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients
● Interpret the images and diagnose illnesses and injuries.
● To take part in on-call service as required.
● To take part in the routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
● To keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and imaging procedures and to take part in in-service training as required.
● To familiarize him/herself with current infection control procedures.
● To be familiar with, and abide by, all Health and Safety Rules and recommendations.
● To report all defects and occurrences that might affect safety.
● To provide a quality service for patients by ensuring that every patient is treated as an individual in terms of courtesy, kindness, efficiency, efficacy, and confidentiality.
● Analyzing and reporting the results of x-rays to Doctors
● Excellent English and Kiswahili language skill set in speaking and writing, an additional foreign language will add an advantage.
● Good communication skills both verbal and written
● Being attentive to details & team working
● Ability to build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized
● Exceptional time management skills, ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with overlapping goals/objectives.
● Empathetic and compassionate.
● The ability to make decisions based on evidence-based medical practice.
● Existing awareness of the company
● Strong knowledge of Computer skills
● Having a Diploma or Bachelor's degree of Medical diagnostic radiography
● Minimum Experience of three years in a similar post
● The ability to handle portable imaging equipment and other medical/technical equipment
● The ability to physically operate all types of imaging equipment
Candidates who meet these requirements should apply on our website www.lhc.co.tz before 11th April 2023. The London Health Center is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted