About the Role
Prepare the patient before they see Physiotherapists. Assemble instruments and equipment. Supervise patient exercise programs. Report where there may be changes required with therapists accordingly. Assist physiotherapists in the transfer of patients.
· Excellent English and Kiswahili language skill set in speaking and writing, an additional foreign language will add an advantage.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Being attentive to details and team working.
· Ability to build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized.
· Exceptional time management skills, ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with overlapping goals & objectives.
· To have exposure working in a health-related field / or fitness industry, and existing awareness of the company.
· Having a basic knowledge of Computer skills.
· Having at least the ordinary level certificate & a certificate in a relevant field.
· Experience in a similar position for one year.
About the Company